To register for leagues you must pay for the full season to register. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble.
Winter league will start Sunday January 13th!
Sundays 11am-1:30pm Regular League
Tuesdays 7:30-10:00pm Regular League
Thursdays 7:30-10:00pm Regular League & Big Axe League
Houston Axe Throwing Leagues Quick Info:
- No experience necessary, we will teach you how to throw!
- You don't have to purchase any equipment. Simply show up each week!
- 8 week session (7 weeks of play, 1 week of playoffs/tournament)
- League fees are $120 +Processing Fee.
- Registration deadline is January 9th. (If you missed the deadline email at email@example.com to see if there is still room!)
- Each player gets a WATL Season Perks Card which includes the following to be redeemed individually (Some restrictions apply)
- 2 free 1 hour walk-ins
- 2 free passes when booking with a group
- 2 friend passes
- League play can qualify you for regional, national and international competitions (Dates/Availability to be announced)
- The first week is round robin scheduling to get the hang of the league, format and scoring system
- Limited availability
- For the first 7 weeks everyone will get at least 40 competitive throws per night.
- Your score for each throw will be tallied and recorded. This will ensure that we're not ranking you based on who you go up against, rather, your skills at hitting the bullseye to get top scores.
- The Championship Tournament in week 8 will determine the Axe Throwing League Champion!
Official WATL rules can be found HERE
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org